Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Missing Them

Since the first day I left home, I have known that I’m not the little princess that was protected by my father anymore; I had to deal with everything by myself in the future. It is so difficult for me to live in Carbondale for the first two months. My many habits must be changed in a short time; I must try to accept American food instead of my favorite Chinese food; I must do housework in a certain time without mom’s help. Even though all of them are fine for me, the most sad aspect of homesickness. I dreamed about my hometown every night; I couldn’t make a call to my relatives, because every time when I was talking to them, I was crying. But for now, I am the pride of my family, I have a lot of friends around me. Missing my family very much, I will be more brave and strong at the same time.

No comments: