Tuesday, May 29, 2007

C'dale

I hadn’t known how much I like Carbondale until I traveled to other places in the U.S. Even though there are not so many places or buildings with good architecture here, I consider this place as my home. Compared with huge cities such as Chicago and New York, the life style in Carbondale is totally different. We can completely enjoy ourselves in such a peaceful and quiet town.
The prettiest place I’ve ever visited around Carbondale is Giant City Park. I have no words to describe how beautiful a memory that I had this spring. I had never pressed myself close to science before. Everything I saw was natural, green trees, colorful flowers, and even simple wood houses. Wishing to live in either Carbondale or Giant City Park, I will spend my life when I am old.

No comments: