Tuesday, January 23, 2007

1. I'm Yiming.
2. I'm a student of CESL.
3. I'm a Chinese.
4. I'm daddy's little princess.
5. I am an international student in the U.S.
6. I'm proud of my family.
7. I'm a person who loves my family.
8. I'm a person who wants to travel around the world.
9. I'm a person who has no brothers and sister.
10. I'm the master of my life.
11. I'm the girl whose dream can come true.
12. I'm a fan of handsome soccar stars.
13. I'm a person for whom thinking about this question is a struggle.
14. I'm a person who enjoys myself in classes.
15. I'm a person who is brave like Harry Potter.
16. I'm the friend who is always around you when you need me.
17, I'm a person who likes fasion.
18. I'm a person who will be crazyif I answer this questionagain.
19. I'm a person who likes the number 19 most.
20. I am who I am.

3 comments:

Kwang sub Sohn said...

I AM WHO I AM...
COOL~~
GOOD JOB!

André Brazil !!! said...

Yiming, what are you going to do on spring break? I had never met a Chinese before I met you and Bright. I just created a Chinese stereotype, that is, all Chinese are so nice, always smart, polite,friendly, and in your case so cute. I think you've found your handsome guy, because you were absent Thursday and Friday, we, your brothers, are kind of jealous because of our youngest sister. What about your pretty Chinese friend? hahah I'm kidding. Bye bye Yiming.. I'll see you tomorrow. Andre

André Brazil !!! said...

YYYIIIIIIMMMMMIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG XXXXUUUUUU